Write This Run is a cool new venture bringing together runners, bloggers, running bloggers, and blogging runners in London at the end of May.
So, what does running and blogging mean to me? I thought I’d let the words on my blog speak for themselves.
- Race – Entering races for me is about challenging myself and having a good time amongst thousands of like-minded people in lycra.
- People – Running is nothing without other people to do it with. While I do most of my training runs alone I love a weekly running group.
- Pretty & Great – I’m pretty sure that my great vocabulary has a lot to do with these two words.
- Alex & Champagne & Canadian – What’s most important in my lifelauralondon.
- Photos & Blog – Until I attend the Write this Run event, I’m better at blogging photos than words!